Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A : Retail Box & Specifcations revealed
We have already discussed about the specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 earlier. Now its time to discuss about the key details and variants of the smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A’s retail box has already been leaked indicating it’s imminent launch. Going by the latest reports, the Redmi Note 5A will come with a 5.5-inch full-HD display of 1080×1920 pixels resolution. The smartphone will run on the Snapdragon 625 SoC processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It will also support an internal storage of 64GB, however it’s still not disclosed whether it will come with an expandable storage or not.
The Redmi Note 5A is expected to flaunt a dual camera setup at the rear which includes one 13MP OV12880 sensor and one 12MP OV12A10 sensor. One will be meant for wide-angle and the other for capturing telephoto. The smartphone will also feature a 5MP Samsung S5K5E8 sensor at the front for selfies and video chats.
Furthermore the retail box of the Redmi Note 5A has already been leaked by ITHomes which means the launch is around the corner. The retail box displays the Mi logo at the top along with the name of the smartphone at the bottom.
However there is no specific information about the launch details as of now.
The Redmi Note 5A is expected to be priced at Rs. 13,000(approximately).
- The Redmi Note 5A will run on the latest MIUI 9.
- It is expected to come in two RAM and storage variants – 3GB/ 32GB and 4GB/ 64GB.
- It will sport a 5.5-inch full-HD display along with Adreno 508 GPU for graphics.
- It will be powered by the Snapdagon 630 SoC processor.
- It is expected to come with a 16MP shooter at the rear and a 13MP shooter at the front.
- It will be powered by a 3790mAh battery which also supports Quick Charge 4.0.
- The fingerprint scanner might come embedded underneath the display.
According to the teasers, Xiaomi might also launch either the Mi MIX 2 or the Mi 6 Plus smartphone on Tuesday.
Like this post? Share it!