Launching soon : Moto E4 Plus
Motorola announced that it will be launching it’s next smartphone Moto E4 Plus in India, soon after it’s launch of Moto E4 at Rs 8,999. There have been rumors about the launch of this smartphone for quite some time. Finally the Lenovo-owned company has disclosed the launch date of Moto E4 plus in India. Motorola has also revealed on Twitter that the smartphone will be a Flipkart exclusive. Going by the invites which were sent by Motorola, Moto E4 Plus is expected to launch on July 12. It will be available in Blush Gold, Iron Grey and Oxford Blue colour variants.
It goes without saying that the MotoE4 Plus will be priced higher than it’s predecessor Moto E4. MotoE4 Plus has already been launched in the US by Motorola, along with Moto E4.
- Moto E4 Plus sports a 5.5-inch HD display along with 2.5D curved glass and 720×1280 pixel resolution.
- Moto E4 Plus comes with Android 7.1 Nougat operating system powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 processor for sensational performance.
- Moto E4 Plus comes in two storage variants – 16GB and 32GB, clubbed with 2GB of RAM. It can also support microSD cards.
- Moto E4 Plus has a 13MP shooter at the rear with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash paired with a 5MP camera at the front with LED flash for selfie lovers.
- The catch of Moto E4 Plus is its mammoth 5,000mAh battery which comes with fast charging technology.