Launched : Moto X4 With Dual Rear Cameras at Rs. 20,999
Motorola has launched it’s latest X-Series smartphone Moto X4 in India which will be a Flipkart exclusive. Besides it’s front flash module and dual rear camera, the smartphone also got international standard rating of IP68 for water resistance and dust. This phone also features Amazon Alexa support, though users have to wait for the release of the Moto Alexa app to access this feature. The company also claimed that the Moto X4 to be the first smartphone operating on the new Snapdragon 630 SoC processor in India. The smartphone will be available in two variants in India – 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage – both featuring dual-SIM support. Here we have come up with detailed specifications and price of the Moto X4. Read on.
Moto X4 launch offers & price
The 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant of Moto X4 is priced at Rs. 20,999 in India, while the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant will cost Rs. 22,999. It will come in Sterling Blue and Super Black colour options, exclusively in Moto Hub shops and Flipkart.
Coming to the launch offers, there will be attractive discounts on Flipkart including Rs. 2,500 on exchanging old smartphone (upto Rs. 3,000 on exchange of select Moto handsets). You can avail up to 10% off with HDFC Bank debit and credit cards. There is also a Buyback Guarantee of 50% of the value of the smartphone and EMI schemes.
Specifications & features of the Moto X4
Performance & storage
- The dual-SIM Moto X4 comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- It flaunts a 5.2-inch full-HD LTPS IPS display (1080×1920 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- It encases a powerful octa-core Snapdragon 630 SoC of up to 2.2GHz clock speed, coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- As mentioned earlier, the Moto X4 will be available in two storage variants – 32GB or 64GB – both of which can be expanded up to 2TB via microSD card.
- The Moto X4 is having a 12MP primary camera with an aperture of f/2.0, a Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor and 1.4-micron pixels.
- The setup is also having an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor with a field of view of 120-degree, an aperture of f/2.2 and 1.12-micron pixels.
- The dual rear camera setup comes with CCT – colour correlated temperature dual-LED flash and PDAF – phase detection autofocus support.
- Overall, you can get photography modes such as selective focus, ultra-wide angle shots as well as depth effects and depth detection like Bokeh with the camera setup.
- The front camera comes with a 16MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture, 1-micron pixels and selfie flash for low-light photography.
- It also has a beautification mode besides a 4MP adaptive low light mode.
Connectivity & sensors
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sensors on board include ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, digital compass and a proximity sensor.
- There is also a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
The Moto X4 measures 148.35×73.4×7.99mm and weighs 163 grams.
The Moto X4 is powered by a 3000mAh ‘all-day’ non-removable battery, which can provide sufficient power for up to 6 hours when coupled with a 15W TurboPower charger just in 15 minutes of charging.
There are also features like a built-in password manager called Moto Key, gestures such as 3-finger swipe for screenshots, one-button navigation, Moto Voice and Moto Display. The rear camera can also scan QR codes and barcodes along with object/ landmark recognition feature.