Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL : Price & Specifications
The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones will be exclusively available online on Flipkart. Buyers can also purchase the phones from over 1,000 offline stores across the country. Pre-orders for the smartphones will be starting from October 26 in India. The sale will begin from November 1 for Pixel 2 and from November 15 for Pixel 2 XL. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will be competing against the likes of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and iPhone X, apart from the iPhone 8 models.
Specifications and features
- The Pixel 2 sports a 5-inch Cinematic 127-mm full-HD display of 1080×1920 resolution, while the Pixel 2 XL comes with a 6-inch QHD+ P-OLED display of 2880 x 1440 resolution at 538ppi with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- The displays of both the phones are equipped with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 which provides protection against scratches.
- The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL come with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC chipset paired with 4GB of RAM. There are two storage variants for the handsets – 64GB and 128GB.
- The Pixel 2 is powered by a 2700mAh battery, while the Pixel 2 XL is having a 3520mAh battery.
- Coming to the photography front, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL come with industry-best camera sensors. Both the phones have a 12.2MP shooter at the rear with electronic and optical image stabilisation along with f/1.8 aperture. There is a 8MP camera at the front which is having an aperture of f/2.4.
However there is no 3.5mm headphone jack in either of the handsets, which you should definitely consider before placing the order.
- The starting price of Google Pixel 2 in India is Rs. 61,000.
- The starting price of Google Pixel 2 XL in India is Rs. 73,000.
- Pre-orders for both the phones start from October 26.